Where am I? I feel like that’s a question that a lot of my friends (and some of my family members) have been asking me. I mean, ever since I started travelling, nobody could even keep track of my whereabouts. Not even my own mother. I think I am bad at communicating online, and I tend to seize the moment. But right now, I am home in the Philippines and it has been raining heaps! It is not the summer that I am hoping for, but it is the July/August that I am used to because these months are usually the Monsoon Season in Southeast Asia. So before I get all sappy and sentimental, I would like to share with you all my Rainy Day Playlist.
Now this playlist has been particularly picked by Apple Music based on the songs that I have been playing on a daily basis. Also, I do prefer Apple Music versus Spotify due to a very important reason. You see, whenever I am abroad, Spotify only lasts for 15 days for me and after that, it says that I can only log in once I am back ‘home’. Wherever that may be. So I ditched it and transferred.
You may click on the title of each song and you will be redirected to YouTube so you can give them a listen. Alright, here goes my #RainyDayPlaylist:
- Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift (featuring Ed Sheeran)
- You’ve Got to Hide Your Love Away by The Beatles
- Sit Next to Me by Foster the People
- Nowadays (Finale) by Renée Zellweger and Catherine Zeta-Jones
- What is This Feeling? by Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel
- Hit Me with Your Best Shot by Catherine Zeta-Jones
- A Million Dreams (Reprise) by Austyn Johnson, Cameron Seely and Hugh Jackman
- True Colors by Glee Cast
- Toxic by Britney Spears
- Everglow by Coldplay
- Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
- IDGAF by Dua Lipa
- This is How We Do It by Montell Jordan
- Dilemma by Nelly (featuring Kelly Rowland)
- Mamma Mia by Abba
So now that you have seen (or have listened to) my playlist, I ask you to please not judge me. Ha!
This playlist was actually made by Apple, specifically for me, based on the songs that I have listened to in the past. Every week (on tuesdays), they make you a new playlist. Fun, right? As you can also see, I tend to listen to a lot of show tunes. I just love the theatre and musicals, but then again, who doesn’t?
Oh, I would love to listen to what you guys are currently listening to these days so comment below. I also hope that everyone is having a great weekend!
“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:19 NIV