What a chilly spring we are having in New York at the moment. And yes, I am back in New York, and for the mean time, since I haven’t really been posting much, I figured it was time for a bit of a refresher. By the way, how is everyone doing? I hope you are all well, and that you are enjoying this beautiful day wherever you may be.
So as I have said, I know that I haven’t been posting a lot since I have become really busy in the past few months. I would like to welcome my new readers with a bit of a little ‘getting to know me’ post. Nobody asked for this (hahahahahahaha) but I will post it anyway. Here are 10 random facts about me:
- The very first song I ever learned by heart was ‘Dancing Queen’ by ABBA.
- My favourite colour is olive green.
- At the moment, my dream travel destination is Machu Picchu in Peru.
- Living in Morocco has taught me how to converse in basic French.
- I have just started watching the series, Game of Thrones.
- Writing letters by hand is one of my favourite past times.
- My names (both first and middle) were given to me in honour of my grandparents.
- I have four annoying brothers whom I love very much.
- I think that the best movie in The Godfather Trilogy is the third one.
- If I were to eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be Jollibee’s fried chicken…or Chickenjoy as we Filipinos call it.
So there you have it. Here are 10 random facts about me that nobody asked for but will share anyways. Hahaha. Tell me one random fact about yourself on the comment section below. I would love to read and know about them.
For now, I am off to watch another episode of Game of Thrones, then go for a run before heading off to my local cinema to watch the newest Avengers movie. Today shall be great, and I hope you all have a day as great (or even greater) than mine. Blessings to everyone and much love to all!
“For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
Romans 3:23 NIV